Maverick 1/18 Ion SC RTR Short Course Truck w/Batt & Charger
- MAV MV12810
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
Small in size, BIG on action!
The Maverick iON SC
Maverick RC's reputation for affordable fun continues with the hugely impressive iON SC! This 1/18th scale short course style racing truck gives you the thrilling excitement of much larger RC trucks in a package that fits in the palm of your hand! Waterproof electronics, 4WD grip and large off-road tires mean you can turn anywhere you go into your own RC playground!
A strong shaft drivetrain and sealed gear differentials get the power to the ground through all four wheels for amazing stability and handling. Sharing many of the same parts as other vehicles in the iON range, the iON SC is fitted with a racing pick-up truck body with a large rear spoiler for added traction. Treaded rubber tires provide grip and control, aided by oil-filled shock absorbers.
The Maverick iON range also features all-new electronics, and lead the way with fantastic top-spec features: a Maverick Element 1200mAh Ni-MH battery with a USB charger, MTX-248 2.GHz radio and a 2-in-1 waterproof MSRS-248 receiver/speed controller. Impressive top speed and acceleration is provided by the 370-size motor for outstanding fun and racing action!
- Fully assembled 1/18th scale 4WD vehicles complete with radio, battery and charger
- NEW for all iON kits: MSRS-248 2-in-1 Waterproof 2.4 GHz receiver/ESC
- NEW for all iON kits: Maverick Element 7.2V 1200mAh Ni-MH battery
- NEW for all iON kits: MTX-248 2.4Ghz 2Ch iON transmitter
- MM-28 370 Motor
- MS-28 steering servo
- Protective gear cover
- Molded tub chassis with optimized weight distribution
- Rebuildable ol-filled shocks with progressive springs
- Dual-point steering with integrated servo saver
- NEW for all iON kits: gold-colored shock tops
- Fully independent double A-arm wishbone suspension
- Tough C-hub front steering knuckles
- Tough, efficient 4WD drivetrain
- Front and rear gear differentials
- Fully ball bearing supported drive train
- Factory-finished, pre-painted and decaled bodyshells
- NEW for all iON kits: range of gold-anodized aluminum option parts available
What You Need:
- Nothing! Everything you need to drive is included!
The strong MS-28 servo controls the steering through a dual-point steering system that features and integrated servo saver to protect the servo against crash damage.
Featuring dual-wishbone independent suspension front and rear, with reliable C-hub style front hubs and extra-strong single-piece rear hubs, you can blast through dirt with ease and complete control.